Thursday, January 27, 2011

Current specific goals

I need specific goals/guidelines to follow if I'm going to get anywhere in life.   So, I have set some for myself.  I am going to take the next month or so and work on eating only when I'm hungry (more often than not, anyway), and stopping when I'm satisfied.  I'm not going to worry right now about what I'm eating- I'm only focusing on when and how much.  If, at the end of next month, my weight hasn't started dropping to my satisfaction, then I will worry more about what I'm eating.  But the when and how much is the true key to learning to eat for life.  Ideally, I should be able to eat whatever I want, as long as I'm eating when I'm hungry and not eating more than I need. 

I have decided I want to drop about 20 pounds from where I am now (10 below my goal weight, and the 10 that I have gained back in the last two months).  I weigh myself every Thursday, so I will post each weeks' results on this blog.  That way, I have someone/thing to be accountable to. 

1 comment:

  1. Good idea Fleur. So glad you're hanging in there. My greatest weakness is getting hungry and eating AND eating til I'm stuffed. I need to slow down and see if I'm full!

    ReplyDelete